LiNA Xcise™ – Cordless Laparoscopic Morcellator
LiNA Xcise is a fully disposable CORDLESS morcellator designed to perform tissue morcellation during laparoscopic gynecological procedures.
The LiNA Xcise focuses on providing you with a safe, simple and efficient solution during/for morcellation. The protective cannula on the LiNA Xcise serves as a safety guard and ensures a secure introduction into the abdomen, while the flared design of the cutting tube minimizes tissue rotation during morcellation.
The LiNA Xcise is fully-disposable and requires no assembly as it can be used straight from the packaging, no capital equipment or additional investment is needed.
The LiNA Xcise offers you outstanding features and several advantages:
Simplicity – Instant-use disposable design
- No cables, no drive boxes, no assembly required.
- Lightweight design incorporates motor and battery in one unit, with more torque and 1000 RPM to morcellate even the most calcified tissue. (To date our record is 2930 grams with only one Xcise).
- Single use and RoHS compliant for disposal in regular hospital waste.
Innovation – Reduced procedure times
- New Flared cutting tube – LiNA Xcise features a cutting tube that flares open to a larger diameter as the tissue is pulled through, thereby reducing drag allowing for longer strips and less tissue rotation.
- Inner bevel blade prevents blade dulling from inadvertent contact with the tenaculum.
- Adjustable coreguard can be rotated 360 degrees for optimum coreguard peeling.
- 5mm reducer cap is a simple snap-on design for quick instrument exchange.
Safety – Full control of your blade exposure
- The LiNA Xcise features three blade positions to choose from for optimal safety and performance during tissue morcellation;
“Safety Guard” – Blade is fully retracted into the cannula for patient safety.
“Cut 1” – Blade is partially covered to cut with a peeling effect around the surface of the specimen.
“Cut 2” – Blade is fully exposed for coring.
- Precision trigger design with instant on/off allows the surgeon to blade activation with a pulsing technique.
- "I routinely use this hand held, cordless morcellator for my laparoscopic subtotal hysterectomies and myomectomies. I find it easy to handle and my theatre staff appreciate its ease of use and safety features. It easily, effectively and safely morcellates all tissue. Very pleased with this product and the support offered by the company representative."Ms. Middleton, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, St. Richards Hospital, UK