Location: Norcross, Georgia, USA (On-site)
The Marketing Coordinator will play a fundamental role in supporting LiNA Medical USA’s marketing initiatives. We are looking for a talented, motivated, and highly engaged individual to support our growing portfolio of medical devices for minimally invasive gynecology and urogynecology. You must be comfortable balancing responsibilities, working with management, field sales reps and physicians, while implementing marketing tactics and supporting administrative needs of the professional education program.
- Develops and implements marketing tactics including email campaigns, print advertising and additional marketing activities to promote product offering
- Handles conference exhibition logistics
- Manages the USA customer relationship management (CRM) platform as the subject matter expert
- Analyzes data and create reports
- Maintains promotional materials inventory and demo product/model logistics
- Attends and participates in conference calls, training programs and sales meetings according to business requirements
- Supports professional education program by arranging educational events, updating key reports, and managing hospital VAC product approval logistics
- Performs other administrative functions to support the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and able to effectively utilize company systems and reporting tools
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn quickly and detail oriented
- Works well independently or as part of a team, multi-task, prioritize responsibilities and manage time effectively
- Professional demeanor
- Self-motivated and a high level of engagement
- Experience with Mailchimp and Google Ads (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- 1+ year of related experience
LiNA Medical specializes in developing innovative and simple to use devices for minimally invasive gynecology. We are dedicated to the continued development of technology that improves the quality of women’s lives around the globe. This position offers the opportunity to make an impact on patient care with our medical devices.
LiNA Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.