LiNA Medical USA Return Goods Policy
- All returns must be authorized by LiNA Medical USA Customer Service or the local Regional Sales Manager (RSM).
- Returns are not accepted under the following circumstances:
a. Items with damaged packaging.
b. Opened boxes.
c. Items with less than 18 months shelf life remaining.
- If accepted, Customer Service forwards an RGA Form to the facility to include in the return shipment. Items returned without authorization will not be credited and must be returned to the customer.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, with these exceptions:
a. Products shipped in error.
b. Defective products / damaged boxes.
- If a return is accepted the customer is responsible for paying both delivery and return freight, unless products are damaged or were shipped in error.