Senior Electronic Engineer – Praca na etat, Poznań Wysogotowo
Miejsce pracy: Wielkopolskie / Poznań, Wysogotowo – gmina Tarnowo Podgórne
LiNA Medical Polska Sp. z o.o. – producent urządzeń medycznych w obszarze ginekologii małoinwazyjnej poszukuje pracownika na stanowisko: Senior Electronic Engineer
Status Oferty Pracy: Aktualna
Rodzaj pracy: Pełen etat
Participation in R&D projects for new medical devices:
- Design electronic boards,
- Preparation of technical and quality documentation,
- Designing and conducting tests on prototypes,
- Cooperation with technical consultants and suppliers,
- Software validation tests.
- Master degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or related field,
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position,
- Extensive knowledge hardware design experience of analogue and digital circuits for High Voltage and Medium Frequency application,
- PCBA design proficiency, with particular emphasis on EMC aspects,
- Thorough understanding of PCBA design flow (schematic, multilayer PCB, ICT/FCT testing),
- Experience in Electrical Safety design. Advantage is Medical standards IEC 60601-1, 60601-2-2,
• Experience with laboratory equipment,
- Analytical skills for circuit boards testing,
- English: speaking / reading / writing – B1.
- Working in the R&D department in an international, interdisciplinary team,
- Great atmosphere in the office and interesting challenges,
- Opportunity to grow with the organization and build a successful career path,
- A number of benefits (private medical care, sports card, flexible working time, English lessons).
Please add the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).