Customer Service Associate
Location: Norcross, Georgia, USA (On-site)
We are currently seeking a helpful, detail-focused Customer Service Associate to join our team. The primary function is to receive purchase orders and enter sales orders into ERP database Microsoft Dynamics. Ensure that the order entry, shipping, and billing information is accurate for each order. Verify product, price, freight terms, credit terms, and other conditions of sale. Effectively manage incoming calls from direct customers, and Sales Reps handle them appropriately and promptly. Attention to detail and accuracy is paramount. The position is Full-time, M-F 9AM-5PM EST. Competitive pay (based on qualifications).
Status: Out of date
Department: Customer Service
- Processes purchase order to fulfill customer orders, including packaging, shipping, and Inventory count.
- Answering the telephone in a courteous, professional and efficient manner.
- Establish new accounts in AX system.
- Process daily invoicing and order confirmations.
- Inventory management, purchasing, coordinate shipments.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, product returns, or comments.
- Consignment handling
- Handling and shipment of distributor’s orders
- Back-up to Sales Force
- Experience from similar position.
- Job requires being careful about details and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Good user of electronic equipment, computer software applications; Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
- High School Diploma or equivalent (College degree is preferable).
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to freely move throughout the facility, use a phone, keyboard and mouse, visually able to interact with personal computers.
- Occasionally will lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to stand/sit/walk for 8 hours a day.
LiNA Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.