Electrical Engineer, Medical Devices
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
LiNA Medical Denmark is looking for a newly graduated Electrical Engineer to join us in developing the LiNA Medical product portfolio.
Area of responsibility
LiNA Medical Denmark is the R&D unit of a larger international organization, where we combine different engineering backgrounds in our project development teams. Together with external partners and internal colleagues you will participate in designing electronics in our R&D projects. The ideal candidate has a profound interest in digital design and a curious and accommodating profile that enjoys a hands-on approach to their work.
Key tasks/success criteria
- Participating in designing electronics from concept to final product
- Participating in board bring up and verification
- Participating in writing necessary documentation
- Communicating and collaborating with suppliers
- Working with testing facilities on approval of new products concerning the ISO 60601 regulatory standard
- You have a degree within Electrical Engineering, BA or Master level
- You are newly educated or have few years of experience within the field
- You are familiar with bring-ups and building prototypes
You might have
- Experience and are interested in electronics hardware with microprocessors and FPGA’s
- Experience with measuring and verification of electronics
- Knowledge of the EN-60601 standard as well as the medical device industry
- You are driven and enjoy creating results
- You have a structured approach to your work
- You are very pragmatic as well as solution and result oriented
- You are a proactive person and enjoy working individually while still being part of a team
- You are curious and accommodating in your work
Language & IT
- Your level of English proficiency enables you to communicate clearly with all stakeholders – Danish and/or other languages are a bonus.
- You are comfortable using the MS Office programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in, and being comfortable using, other relevant IT systems for documentation, planning etc. is expected
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment – within an ambitious and expanding enterprise
- A workplace without a silo mentality – allowing you to engage in a broad variety of tasks
- Short and fast decision making – and the responsibility that goes with it
- Colleagues that expect you to do your best – and will help you do so
- An international workplace – but with a solid base in Denmark
- A strong relationship with our Polish production site – and the opportunity to engage with colleagues internationally
- Being part of a team that works in an exciting clinical environment offering a multitude of opportunities
- Travelling is flexible and based on the need to achieve your goals, but you should expect 5 -20 travelling days pro anno
Our department is LiNA Innovation and is currently staffed with 15 engaged colleagues and headed by the company CTO.
The Polish PTA department, currently staffed with 4 engineers, also to the CTO and is as such a part of LiNA Innovation.
LiNA Innovation primarily works with new product development and is responsible for the Technical file from project start through the submission process and until transfer. R&D also support the legacy products – but at a smaller scale.
Conditions and renumeration
An attractive base salary that matches your qualifications
• Full time employment (37 hours/week)
• Fixed monthly salary
• Pension and health insurance
• PC & phone
• Optional lunch plan
• 5 weeks annual vacation + 5 days individual vacation days
LiNA Medical specializes in developing innovative and simple to use devices for minimally invasive gynecology. The company was founded by Niels Kornerup in 1977, originally designing and manufacturing ECG Electrodes. LiNA Medical‘s ability to focus on niche surgical specialties became a driving force in the company. In the 1980s and 90s LiNA Medical joined the fields of electro-surgery and laparoscopic surgery, including the launch of LiNA PowerBladeTM. The launch of the LiNA LoopTM was the catalyst for the company’s strong focus on minimally invasive gynecology. Working closely with healthcare professionals has enabled us to launch a range of successful gynecological products, including the LiNA XciseTM, LiNA LibrataTM and LiNA OperåScopeTM. LiNA Medical is dedicated to continued development of innovative products that improve the quality of women’s lives around the globe.
To apply for this position, please direct application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact HR responsible Helene Kornerup at email@example.com.