Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
LiNA Medical Denmark is looking for a HW/Electronic Engineer for designing hardware for our new products, as well as keeping our legacy products up to date.
Status: Out of date
Area of responsibility
Together with external partners and internal colleagues you will participate in designing electronic hardware in our R&D projects. Ideally, you have a curious and accommodating profile, as well as experience within project management and collaboration with external partners.
Key tasks/success criteria:
- Active participation in the conceptual phase
- Identifying key competences from a functional perspective with a focus on costs.
- Participating in designing the overall hardware architecture for new products
- Participating in writing necessary documentation
- Controlling and collaborating with suppliers
- Working with testing facilities on approval of new products concerning the ISO 60601 regulatory standard
- You have an Electronic Engineering degree
- 3-years minimum experience
- Experience with product development and with sourcing electronic components
- Experience with EMC, EMI and testing connected to the EN-60601 standard is preferred
- You may have experience with PCB layout
- Experience with electronic hardware with microprocessors and FPGA’s
- You may also have experience with writing SW for microprocessors and FPGA’s
- You are driven and enjoy creating results
- You have a structured approach to your work
- You are very pragmatic as well as solution and result oriented
- You are a proactive person and enjoy working individually while still being part of a team
Language & IT:
- Your level of English proficiency enables you to communicate clearly with all stakeholders – Danish and/or other languages are a bonus.
- You are comfortable using the MS Office programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in, and being comfortable using, other relevant IT systems for documentation, planning etc. is expected
What we offer:
- A dynamic work environment – within an ambitious and expanding enterprise.
- A workplace without a silo mentality – allowing you to engage in a broad variety of tasks if it is required.
- Short and fast decision making – and the responsibility that goes with it.
- Colleagues that expect you to do your best – and will help you do so.
- An international workplace – but with a solid base in Denmark.
- A strong relationship with our Polish production site – and the opportunity to engage with colleagues internationally
- Being part of a team that works in an exciting clinical environment offering a multitude of opportunities.
- Travelling is flexible and based on the need to achieve your goals, but you should expect 5 -20 travelling days pro anno
Our department is LiNA Innovation and is currently staffed with 15 engaged colleagues and headed by the company CTO.
The Polish PTA department also refers to the CTO in LiNA Innovation and is as such also a part of LiNA Innovation. Currently staffed with 4 engineers.
LiNA Innovation primarily works with new product development and is responsible for the Technical file from project start through the submission process and until transfer. R&D also support the department taking care of the legacy products – but at a smaller scale.
Conditions and renumeration
An attractive base salary that matches your qualifications
- Full time employment (37 hours/week)
- Fixed monthly salary
- Pension and health insurance
- PC & phone
- Optional lunch plan
- 5 weeks annual vacation + 5 days individual vacation days
LiNA Medical specializes in developing innovative and simple to use devices for minimally invasive gynecology. The company was founded by Niels Kornerup in 1977, originally designing and manufacturing ECG Electrodes. LiNA Medical‘s ability to focus on niche surgical specialties became a driving force in the company. In the 1980s and 90s LiNA Medical joined the fields of electro-surgery and laparoscopic surgery, including the launch of LiNA PowerBladeTM. The launch of the LiNA LoopTM was the catalyst for the company’s strong focus on minimally invasive gynecology. Working closely with healthcare professionals has enabled us to launch a range of successful gynecological products, including the LiNA XciseTM, LiNA LibrataTM and LiNA OperåScopeTM. LiNA Medical is dedicated to continued development of innovative products that improve the quality of women’s lives around the globe.