Associate Sales Representative
Location: Greater Nashville Area
Employment Type: Full-time
LiNA Medical USA is seeking an Associate Sales Representative for the Tennessee territory. We are looking for an ambitious, results-oriented rep to support LiNA’s Field Sales Manager (FSM) and sell medical devices to multiple call points within the assigned territory. You will be calling on hospitals, physician offices and ambulatory surgery centers. Building relationships is a key component to success.
Status: Out of date
- Provide support to FSM by generating and qualifying sales leads.
- Conduct sales calls to hospitals, physician offices and surgery centers to promote, sell and service LiNA’s complete product range.
- Develop, cultivate, and maintain solid sales relationships with surgeons, physicians, coordinators, administrators, and other staff members
- Implementation of selling and business activities to meet sales objectives
- Effective utilization of LiNA’s sales and marketing resources necessary to meet sales objectives
- Professional demeanor
- Self-motivated and a high level of engagement
- Ability to learn quickly and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well independently or as part of a team, and manage time effectively
- Candidates must have a four-year college degree in a related discipline.
- 20 – 30%
LiNA Medical specializes in developing innovative and simple to use devices for minimally invasive gynecology. We are dedicated to the continued development of technology that improves the quality of women’s lives around the globe. This position offers the opportunity to make an impact on patient care with our medical devices.
LiNA Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.